I am pleased to announce that I have been selected to be included in the 2013 Super Lawyers New York Metro by Super Lawyers Magazine.
I am one of only eighty one (81) immigration attorneys selected in the New York Metro Super Lawyers list this year, and this is the third straight year I was chosen to be included in the Super Lawyers and Rising Stars New York Metro list. I was first selected to be included in the 2011 New York Metro Super Lawyers Rising Star list among the all New York attorneys who had been admitted to practice for 10 years or less. In 2012, I was again named on the Rising Star list. This year, I was chosen to be included in the New York Metro Super Lawyers among the all New York attorneys who have been admitted to practice for longer than 10 years. No more than five (5) percent of the total lawyers in the state are selected for inclusion in Super Lawyers based on a rigorous selection process each year. I am honored to be included in the following lists:
New York Metro Super Lawyers Magazine, in September 2013;
- The New York Times Magazine, on Sunday, October 6, 2013; and
- The New York Times Magazine, The Top Women Attorneys in New York special section, on Sunday, March 23, 2014
I also send a hearty congratulations to my colleagues who are also named to this honorable list. More information about Super Lawyers and its selection process can be found at its website.
Latest posts by Ruchi Thaker (see all)
- Non-LPR Cancellation of Removal victory in NYC immigration court! - May 8, 2018
- Turkish asylum victory in New York immigration court - April 27, 2018
- Cancellation of Removal Victory in Immigration Court - April 2, 2018